Saturday, October 30, 2010

Scared and Yet Funny

OMG!!! I went to a haunted house with my friend Emily. We were so scared people running around and scaring us. WOW!!!!  In this dark room and I mean it's pitch black. Emily was behind me and my mom was in front of me because she wanted to go too. We heard a voice behind Emily so we both looked.  I didn't see anything so I turned around and started to walk. HELLO!!!! I ran into someone. I took my hand and started to tap someone in the belly. Then I said " You got a squishy belly." Then I looked up and there was a person looking down at me. We went on and we came to a black neon poke dotted room. We knew something was going to pop out but we did not see anything. Suddenly this guy pops out and he was camouflage in with the walls. It was so cool. He had a black costume with neon dots.
                                                          Scared and yet funny.

1 comment:

Emily37 said...

That was so fun because I went with you. That was scary too. I mean I've never been in a real haunted house. Thank you for making me conqure my fears against haunted houses.
Love Emily